1 night 2 days Nepal tour package is a 2 days Nepal tour. One of the shortest tours in Nepal, you will be visiting three of the main sites near Kathmandu during the tour. The tour starts with exploring the historical and cultural city of Kathmandu valley. In the time of Kathmandu exploration, you will be visiting two of the Buddhist monasteries (Soyambhunath and Boudhanath), one Hindu pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath and one historical palace square of Kathmandu durbar square.
Next destination of the tour is Nagarkot. Nagarkot is 25 kilometers away from Kathmandu and famous for the mountain views. The amazing sunset and sunrise views in the Himalayas is the main attraction of Nagarkot. Our 1 night 2 days Nepal tour then directs to Bhaktapur durbar square from Nagarkot. Bhaktapur is famous for its well-preserved cultures and the living style. Similarly, Bhaktapur Durbar Square is the main attraction of Bhaktapur. The medieval durbar square is famous for Nepal pagoda architecture. The finest wood carving is another highlight of the palace. Whereas, Ju Ju Dhau- the king curd is the food to taste during your visit in Bhaktapur. Then after, you will be driving back to Kathmandu to end 2 days Nepal tour.
2 Days Nepal tour highlights
- Explore the historical and cultural city of Kathmandu.
- Visit four of the UNESCO world heritages listed sites of Kathmandu. (Soyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Kathmandu Durbar Square).
- Collect the best sunset and sunrise views in Nagarkot.
- Visit the cultural city of Bhaktapur and explore UNESCO world heritage listed site of Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek
1 night 2 days Nepal tour itinerary
- Day 01: Kathmandu valley sightseeing and drive to Nagarkot.
- Day 02: Sunrise in Nagarkot then explore Bhaktapur and drive back to Kathmandu.
If you need further information then contact at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.