2 nights 3 days Nepal tour package is one of the best tours in Nepal. During the 3 days tour in Nepal, you will be visiting historical Kathmandu valley. Likewise, you will be experiencing a short hike to Nagarkot. Whereas, Nagarkot offers the greater views of Himalayas. Similarly, the sunrise and sunset views are great in Nagarkot.
The 3 days Nepal tour starts with exploring Kathmandu valley. In the course of Kathmandu sightseeing, you will be visiting four UNESCO World Heritage listed sites. Those fours sites are Soyambhunath, Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
On the second day, you will first drive to Changunarayan. Excitingly, Changunarayan is the oldest temple of Nepal. After exploring the temple, you will then start the hike to Nagarkot. The hiking from Changunarayan is exciting. Along the way, you can see the local life and also get the chance to witness the local farming style. Timing wise, it takes four to five hours to trek up to Nagarkot.
The sunset and sunrise at Nagarkot are one of the highlights of 2 nights 3 days Nepal tour package. Finally, you will be ending the 2 nights Nepal tour with visiting Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Where, you can also taste JU JU Dhau- The king curd.
3 Days Nepal Tour Package Highlights
- Explore the historical city of Kathmandu.
- Visit six of the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu valley.
- Visit Bhaktapur and taste the JU JU DHAU- The king curd.
- Experience a wonderful hike to Nagarkot.
- Collect the best views of Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Witness the magnificent sunrise and sunset view from Nagarkot.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek.
2 Nights 3 Days Nepal Tour Package Itinerary
- Day 01: Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
- Day 02: Drive to Changunarayan and trek to Nagarkot (4/5 hours hike).
- Day 03: Sunrise at Nagarkot, then drive back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur.
If you need further information then contact at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.