3 Nights 4 Days Nepal Tour Package is 4 days Nepal tour package to explore the best of Nepal. The super trip suits to all kinds of travelers. That includes from the solo to group travelers or from a couple to a family traveler. Nepal Himalayas Trek has carefully crafted this Nepal tour 4 days to meet your traveling needs.
Our 3 nights 4 days Nepal tour starts with exploring the natural city of Pokhara. Pokhara is regarded as one of the best tourist destinations in Nepal. The city of lakes and mountains is popular to its natural and manmade wonders. The Pokhara sightseeing first goes to explore Devis Falls and Gupteshwor cave. Then it goes to visit the Bindabasini temple. The temple is also one of the best places to see the greater views of mountains inside Pokhara. Then after drive to peace pagoda and take further 10 minutes hike towards the stupa. The monastery offers the greater views of Himalayas, and entire Pokhara valley.
Later witness the interesting Seti river gorge, where Seti river goes underground. Furthermore, explore the exciting International mountain museum. The museum showcased facts about mountains and mountain people. Finally, do the boating on Phewa lake and visit Tal Barahi temple.
Entertaining 4 nights 3 days Nepal tour then return back to Kathmandu. Kathmandu valley is also popular as the city of temples. During the Kathmandu sightseeing you will be visiting four of the UNESCO world heritages listed sites. The four sites include two Buddhist monasteries of Soyambhunath and Boudhanath. Then one Hindu pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath temple. And the final point of the sightseeing is Kathmandu Durbar Square. Kathmandu Durbar Square is a medieval palace square. It is also the place for Kumari- the living goddess.
4 Days Nepal Tour highlights
- Best 3 nights 4 days Nepal tour program.
- Explore Pokhara- the city of lakes and mountains.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna Himalayan range and Pokhara valley.
- Visit the historical city of Kathmandu valley.
- Explore four of the UNESCO world heritages listed sites.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Fly to Pokhara and do Pokhara sightseeing.
- Day 03: Fly back to Kathmandu and do Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Day 04: Final departure.
If you need further information then contact, Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13196 (WhatsApp) directly.