5 Nights 6 Days Nepal Tour Package is a 6 days Nepal tour package. The exciting super Nepal allows to explore three of the best cities of Nepal with different specialty. The first city you will be exploring is Pokhara city. The city of lakes and mountains, it is famous to its natural and manmade wonders. The places to visit in Pokhara are, Phewa Lake, Tal Barahi temple, Bindabasini temple. The other places to visit is Devis falls and Gupteshwor cave. Furthermore, world peace pagoda, and Sarangkot are the other highlights of Pokhara sightseeing.
After completing Pokhara excursion, the 5 nights 6 days Nepal tour then will be driving to Chitwan. Chitwan national park is also known as the animal heritage. The homage to wildlife including one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger and more. More than 560 species of birds, more 25 reptiles are also making Chitwan national park their home. The exciting jungle safari inside the national, the jungle walks and the Tharu cultural program are the major attractions of Chitwan.
Finally, you will be driving back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, you will be visiting Kathmandu durbar square. Kathmandu durbar square is a medieval palace square. It is also the place of Kumari- the living goddess. The exciting 6 days tour of Nepal wrapped off with a delicious Nepali dinner with a typical Nepali cultural program.
6 Days Nepal Tour highlights
- One of the best 6 days tour in Nepal.
- Explore the city of lakes and mountains- Pokhara.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna mountain range.
- Witness the best sunrise view at Sarangkot.
- Explore the animal heritage of Chitwan,
- Do the best jungle safari to see the wildlife including one-horned rhinoceros, royal Bengal tiger and more.
- Visit the historical and cultural city of Kathmandu valley.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek.
5 Nights 6 Days Nepal Tour Package Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Fly to Pokhara (30 minutes flight) and do Pokhara sightseeing.
- Day 03: Sarangkot sunrise and drive to Chitwan. (5/6 hours’ drive)
- Day 04: Chitwan National Park exploration.
- Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu and visit Kathmandu Durbar Square. (5/6 hours’ drive)
- Day 06: Final departure
If you need further information then contact at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.