7 nights 8 days Nepal tour package is an exciting 8 days tour in Nepal. Suited for all kinds of the travelers, the beautifully crafted trip offers to explore best of Nepal. The places 8 days Nepal tour covers is Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara. Additionally, the trip has one day whitewater rafting included as well.
The tour starts with exploring the historical and cultural city of Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, you will be visiting four of the UNESCO world heritages listed sites of Kathmandu valley. Then after, you will be doing thrilling whitewater rafting trip on Trishuli river. Additionally, the overnight by the riverside is the best part of the trip.
Our 7 nights 8 days Nepal tour package, then heads to Chitwan national park. In Chitwan, you will be experiencing the best jungle safari. Likewise, the exploration of local culture and the living style is the part of Chitwan. Bird watching, Tharu cultural program and jungle walks are some of the main highlight of Chitwan.
After completing the jungle safari in Chitwan, you will be then taking a swift flight to Pokhara. Pokhara is one of the most beautiful cities in Nepal. The city of lakes and mountains, the exploration of manmade and natural wonders is the part of Pokhara. Sunrise at Sarangkot is one of the major highlights of 7 nights 8 days Nepal tour package. Finally, you will be taking the drive back to Kathmandu to end the tour.
8 days Nepal tour highlights
- Explore the historical and cultural city of Kathmandu and visit four UNESCO world heritage listed sites.
- Do one day whitewater rafting and stay overnight by the riverside.
- Explore Chitwan national park and experience the best jungle safari in Nepal.
- Explore the city of lakes and mountains of Pokhara and explore the man made and natural wonders.
- Collect the best sunrise view at Sarangkot.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek.
7 nights 8 days Nepal tour Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Day 03: Trishuli river rafting and overnight by the riverside in a tented camp/cottage.
- Day 04: Drive to Chitwan national park and do Chitwan jungle safari.
- Day 05: Explore Chitwan and do adventure activities.
- Day 06: Fly to Pokhara and do Pokhara sightseeing.
- Day 07: Sarangkot sunrise and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 08: Final departure.
If you need further information then contact at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.