All-inclusive Everest base camp trek is an Everest base camp guided trek. The 13 days Everest base camp trekking itinerary is the best Everest base camp trekking. The journey to EBC is moderately difficult trekking. The Everest base camp trek map is simple as the trip starts and ends at Lukla. The Everest base camp height or the elevation of EBC is 5,364 meters above the sea level. The Everest base camp tours is a pure blend of cultural and natural aspects of Everest region.
The Everest base camp hike starts with a scenic flight to Lukla airport. The trip to Everest base camp then goes passing the vibrant villages of Phakding and Namche Bazar. From Namche Bazar, the hike to Everest view point offers the greatest views of the Himalayas. Namche onwards, the route enters in the higher elevation. The Everest base camp trekking route then move forward to Tengboche. It is the place with the biggest Buddhist monastery in Everest. Tengboche is also popular as the Everest view point. Many trekkers having limited time trek up to Tengboche only to get the glimpses of Mount Everest.
Moving on wards from Tengboche to Dingboche the Everest base camp difficulty rises. Into the glacial valleys passing the moraine, an extra acclimatize day is offered at Dingboche. The side trip to Nagarjun hills from Dingboche allows to adopt the thin air. From Dingboche, we head towards Lobuche. Along the way you will be passing a hill with pillars constructed in the remembrance of the demised ones during the trip around Everest. Finally, one the day 8th you reach to Everest base camp where you can leave the footprints in the Himalayas.
Furthermore, the side trip to Kalapatthar is the best highlight of the Everest base camp trekking. Kalapatthar offers the stunning views of Mount Everest. Because of the side hike to Kalapatthar for the best views, this trekking is also popular as Everest Kalapatthar Trekking too. Then you will be retracing same way back to Lukla via wonderful Sherpa villages of Pheriche, Namche and Phakding.
Everest Base Camp Tour Cost
Likewise, Everest base camp cost is extremely depended on the group size of EBC trek. If you are travelling solo then the Everest base camp trek cost goes higher. Whereas, Everest base camp group trek cost is comparatively low. The price of Everest base camp trekking starts from US$ 1150 and can rises up to US$ 3500 per trek per person. Nepal Himalayas Trek is one of the best Everest base camp trek companies offering the competitive Everest base camp tours. And we provide the best local guides for Everest trek with the higher level of experience and knowledge about Everest trekking routes.
Most importantly, best seasons for Everest base camp Nepal trekking are the months of March, April and May. The next best time to trek EBC are September, October and November. On the other hand, trekking in Everest base camp in December is fine as well. The only months that are not good to trek Everest are July and August due to the heavy rainfall. And among the twelve months, April and October are considered as the busiest season for Everest base camp Nepal. Next the Everest base camp distance of the whole trek is approximately 112 kilometers or 69.5 miles total from Lukla to Everest base camp and back.
Meanwhile, permits need for Everest base camp trekking are Sagarmatha national park charges and Pasang Lhamu municipality charges. The total cost for Everest base camp trek entry permits is NPR 2000 rupees and US$ 33 per person. Both of the Everest trekking permits can be issued along the way to EBC trek.
Everest Base Camp Trek Highlights
- An adventurous flight to Lukla airport with mountain views.
- Explore the vibrant Sherpa villages of Namche bazaar, Pangboche and more.
- Get the chance to encounter with snow leopard, Himalayan musk deer and more.
- Explore the local cultures and the living style of Sherpa people.
- Explore the famous Buddhist monasteries of Tengboche and Dingboche.
- Side trips of Everest view hotel and Nagarjun hills.
- Two acclimatization days at Namche Bazaar and Dingboche for the successful hike to Everest base camp.
- The magnificent views of Himalayas including Mount Everest and Mount Ama Dablam.
- Leave the footprints at Everest base camp.
- Hike to Kalapatthar to get the best sunrise view in the world.
Everest Base Camp Short Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu(1350m.)
- Day 02: Preparation day.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (30 minutes) and trek to Phakding (/2610m./4/5 hours trekking).
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m./6/7 hours trekking).
- Day 05: Hike to Syanboche (2 hours) for the Everest view then back to Namche Bazar.
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 08: Hike to Nagarjun Hills (2 hours’ hike), then back to Dingboche.
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4/5 hours’ trek).
- Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (4 hours’ trek), then to Everest Base Camp (2 hours’ trek) then back to Gorakshep (2 hours’ trek).
- Day 11: Trek back to Pheriche (6/7 hours’ trek).
- Day 12: Trek back to Namche Bazar. (5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 13: Trek back to Lukla (5/6 hours trekking).
- Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu. (30 minutes’ flight).
- Day 15: Final departure
In conclusion, if you need more information regarding Everest Base Camp trekking then contact our Everest base camp trekking expert; Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13 196 on WhatsApp directly.