Everest helicopter tour is a luxury helicopter trip to Everest base camp. Taking a scenic helicopter flight to Everest base camp is the best tour in Nepal. Collecting bird eye views of mountains and flying over the diverse landscapes of Everest is spectacular.
The helicopter flight to Everest base camp starts with a short drive to Kathmandu airports’ domestic terminal from your hotel. Then you will be taking the swift flight to Lukla airport first. At Lukla, you will be stopping for some time for the refueling. Then after, you will be flying to Everest view hotel via Namche Bazar. At Everest view hotel, you will be taking the delicious breakfast with the 360 views of mountains including Mount Everest. The breakfast with Everest view is indeed the best breakfast.
Further from Everest view hotel, during Everest helicopter tour, you will be flying to Everest base camp or Kalapatthar. Actually, both landing options are open and can be arranged as per your request. If you wish to visit Everest base camp on helicopter then the helicopter can land at Everest base camp. Elevation wise base camp is 5364 meters above the sea level.
In the other hand, landing the helicopter at Kalapatthar offers the greater views of Mount Everest. Comparatively, Kalapatthar offers the greater views of Everest than Everest base camp itself. Likewise, Kalapatthar is located at 5545 meters above the sea level. So, depending upon your request, the helicopter can land either at Everest base camp or Kalapatthar during Everest helicopter tour.
Everest Helicopter Tour Highlights
- Take a swift flight to Everest base camp
- Enjoy the best views of Himalayas including Mount Everest.
- Land at Everest view hotel to have the delicious breakfast.
- Land at Everest base camp or Kalapatthar to collect the best views of Mount Everest.
- Fly over the vibrant Sherpa villages and dense rhododendron and pine forest.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek
Everest Helicopter Tour Itinerary
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Kathmandu international airports’ domestic terminal.
- Take the flight to Lukla aiport and land for the refueling.
- Then fly to Everest view hotel and land for the breakfast.
- Further fly to Everest base camp or Kalapatthar (any) on your preference and land for the pictures. (30 minutes landing- the time can be extended on your request).
- Fly back to Kathmandu then get transferred to the hotel again.
If you need further information then contact at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.