Family trip in Nepal is the best way to explore Nepal with your family or the kids. The Nepal travel with kids is dedicated to visiting Nepal with your kids. Amazing 6 days Nepal itinerary allows to explore two of the best places of Nepal.
The tour starts with exploring the historical and cultural city of Kathmandu. During the visit of Kathmandu valley, you will get the chance to explore four of the UNESCO world heritages listed sites. The four sites includes Soyambhunath temple, Boudhanath monastery,Pashupatinath temple and Kathmandu durbar square. During the visit you can closely watch the fusion of Buddhism and Hinduism in Kathmandu valley. Kathmandu valley is the perfect example of cultural and the religious harmony.
The family trip Nepal then goes to Chitwan national park. Chitwan national park is another UNESCO world heritage listed site. The national park is popular for wildlife and jungle safari in Nepal. During the Chitwan stay you will be doing elephant back safari inside the park. Whereas, the jungle walks and visiting elephant breeding center are interesting. Similarly, canoeing and bird watching are great activities to do in Chitwan national park. As you are traveling with kids, showing the elephant bath would be a greater option too.
Family Trip in Nepal Highlights
- Explore Nepal with family and kids.
- Visit historical and cultural city of Kathmandu.
- Explore four of the UNESCO World Heritage listed sites of Kathmandu valley.
- Do Jungle safari in Nepal to explore the natural wonders of Chitwan National Park.
- Create a lifetime memory in Nepal with family.
Nepal Family Trip Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Day 03: Drive to Chitwain (5/6 hours drive).
- Day 04: Chitwan National Park exploration.
- Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06: Final departure.
If you need further information regarding family trips in Nepal then contact at +977 98510 13196 (WhatsApp) directly.