Mardi Himal helicopter tour from Pokhara is the luxury tour to Mardi Himal. The newly introduced helicopter tour from Pokhara, Mardi Himal is the shortest way to get to Mardi Himal. Regarded as the perfect alternative to Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour from Pokhara. It is the short way to collect the best views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges.
The tour can be done on the daily basis. The flight to Mardi Himal from Pokhara is about 12 minutes over the green hills and the beautiful local settlements. Perfect for the travelers who wish to see the mountains closely without the trekking in the Himalayas.
- Best alternative to Annapurna Base Camp helicopter tour.
- Fly over the green hills and above the beautiful local settlements to the Mardi Himal base camp.
- Get to Mardi Himal Base Camp without trekking.
- Collect the best views of Annapurna ranges.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek.
- Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the Pokhara airport.
- Take the scenic flight to Mardi Himal Base camp for 12 minutes.
- Stay 30 to 45 minutes at the base camp to collect the best views of the mountains.
- Then fly back to Pokhara airport.
- Get transferred back to the hotel.
Tour Cost Details.
- The cost for the tour is depend on the number of the travelers. It can be done in two ways.
- The sharing tour cost US$ 225 per person and there will be 4 people sharing the helicopter to Mardi Himal.
- The private helicopter tour to Mardi Himal base camp cost US$ 900 total and the helicopter can be shared with up to 4 people per trip.
The helicopter tour to Mardi Himal can be done round the year. If you need further information to book a helicopter trip to Mardi Himal then please contact Mr. Badri at +977 98510 13196 (WhatsApp) directly.