Mardi Himal Trek is a short easy and best trekking in Nepal. The newly opened trekking route of Nepal, this trek can be done in five days from Pokhara. The super trekking to Mardi starts with a short drive to Kande. Kande onwards, your 5 days Mardi Himal trekking starts. The route from Kande to Deurali is easy and gradual uphill. On the first day of Mardi trek, wonderful mountain views and landscapes can be collected. Deurali is a small local village with teahouses to stay.
After an exciting first day, the second day of Mardi Himal trek starts with the breakfast. This day the route is easy and gradual through the rhododendron forest. Mardi Himal low camp is at 3150 meters above the sea level. Wonderful low camp of Mardi offers a good views of Annapurna range. Specially, the sunset this day looks amazing.
Third day of Mardi Himal trip is regarded as one of the best. The hiking from Mardi low camp to high camp is five to six hours. Interestingly, the route gives you the excellent views of the Himalayas. Upon arriving at high camp of Mardi Himal, you will be surprised by the stunning mountain views. The views of the Himalayas and the sunset at high camp are the things must be remembered.
Comparatively, a longer day or Mardi Himal Trek, you will be hiking to Mardi Himal base camp on the fifth day. Mardi base camp is located at 4500 meters above the sea level. Specially, Mount Fishtail looks much nearer from Mardi base camp. Similarly, the superb views of Mardi and Annapurna range can be collected at the base camp. Then after you will be trekking back to Siding. Siding is a small yet beautiful local settlement.
On the final, you will be driving back to Pokhara from Siding to end exciting Mardi Himal Trek.
Mardi Himal Trek Highlights
- Visit the city of lakes and mountains- Pokhara
- Short best and easy trekking in Nepal
- Explore the vibrant local villages of Mardi Himal trek route.
- Collect the best views of mountains including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Create a lifetime memory with Nepal Himalayas Trek.
Mardi Himal Trek Itinerary
- Day 01: Drive to Kande and trek to Deurali/ Pothana (2125m./3/ 4 hours trekking)
- Day 02: Trek to the Low Camp (3150m./3/4 hours trekking)
- Day 03: Trek to the High Camp (3700m./5/6 hours trekking)
- Day 04: Hike to the Mardi Base Camp and trek down to Siding (4500m./8/9 hours trekking)
- Day 05: Drive back to Pokhara
If you need further information regarding Mardi trekking then contact at +977 98510 13 196 (WhatsApp) directly.